The competition is now closed. Thank you for participating.
Terms and Conditions
All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Bay Street Holdings Ltd (“The Promoter”) shall conduct this competition (“the Competition”)
- The Competition is open to all adult persons, aged over 18, residing in Malta who are in possession of a valid identity document or residence card, except any employee of an outlet situated within Bay Street Shopping Complex and their relatives (spouses, life partners or family members in the direct or collateral line up to the first degree), as well as any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter or of any company which operates an outlet situated within the Bay Street Shopping Complex, the marketing service providers of the Promoter or any person who, directly or indirectly, controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or family members in the direct or collateral line up to the first degree.
- Identity Card number provided will be used to determine age.
- The Competition shall open on the 10th of July 2023 and end at 22:00 on the 13th of August 2023 (the ‘Term’). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To take part in the Competition, participants shall be required to:
- Make a purchase of any amount at any Bay Street Shopping Complex outlet during the Term.
- Keep the receipt safe – no valid entry without it
- Each participant will be given a competition form by the salesperson, and the QR code on this form is to be scanned, details to be filled in, and an image of the receipt to be uploaded
- Submit – wait for your confirmation e-mail.
- The winners will be selected weekly on a Monday with the last raffle draw taking place on the 14th of August 2023 and informed by means of a phone call on the number provided.
- Participants must enter their correct contact details in a legible manner. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of these rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry meets the criteria specified in clauses 4 and 5 above.
Excluded From the Promotion
The purchase of Bay Street Gift Vouchers is excluded from this promotion.
- The prize to which the selected winners shall be entitled will be a voucher in a sum equivalent to twice the value of the receipt attached to the winning form.
- Each prize is capped at €300.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any other expenses incurred over and above the above prize.
Selection of the Winners
- The winners will be selected as follows:
- One winner will be selected at random weekly on a Monday using a random name generator (https://youtogift.com/random-list), with the last draw taking place on the 14th of August 2023.
- Winners will be informed by means of a phone call on the number provided.
- Winners will be contacted on the 17th July 2023, 24th July 2023, 31st July 2023, 7th August 2023, and 14th August 2023. The winners will also be announced on social media and by participating in this competition, each participant shall automatically be giving his/her consent that, in the event that he/she is selected as a winner, his/her name and image to be used in advertising and/or media, free of charge.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the website www.baystreet.com.mt throughout the Term or can be obtained from the Bay Street Marketing Department on telephone number +356 23661585.
- The prize shall be a voucher which cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant resulting from the participation in this promotion or the use of any prize.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the Competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- In the event of a dispute with regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- By entering this Competition each participant agrees to receive competition information by means of electronic mail from the Promoter, its agents, or associated companies.